Saint Patrick’s Day is just around the corner, and there is plenty to do around Louisville this year to celebrate! We’re listing off some of our favorite Irish restaurants, pubs, and Irish neighborhoods along with some St. Patty’s Day events around the city that you won’t want to miss.
Here are some ways you should be spending your St. Patrick’s Day this year!
St Patty’s Day Events
- Dropkick Murphy’s: Catch the Dropkick Murphy’s on March 10th at Paristown Hall! Buy your tickets in advance today.
- St. Paddy’s Run: Come run the Louisville St. Paddy’s Half Marathon and 5K race on March 11th.
- St. Patrick’s Parade: Don’t miss the St. Patrick’s Day Parade on March 11th from downtown Louisville to the Highlands!
- St. Patrick’s Day Tent Part: Catch live music, food, dancing, and refreshments outside on March 17th from 11 AM to 9 PM at The Irish Rover’s annual St. Patrick’s Day Tent Party!
- St. Pat’s Day 5K: Keep the celebration going with the Elizabethtown 5K race on March 18th!
Get your fill of green beer, Irish whiskey, corned beef and cabbage, Irish soda bread, and plenty of other Irish food at one of Louisville’s many local Irish restaurants and pubs!
- Flanagan’s Ale House
- The Irish Rover
- Jackdaw Coffee and Bourbon Bar
- Molly Malone’s Irish Pub
- O’Shea’s Irish Pub
- Pat’s Steakhouse
- Patrick O’Shea’s
- The Raven Irish Pub
- Shenanigan’s Irish Grille
Due to many of the city’s earliest settlers, you’ll find an interesting amount of Irish history and heritage in Louisville. Here are some of Louisville’s proudly Irish neighborhoods you can explore!
- Irish Hill
Our Four Seasons Landscape Management team is wishing you a happy and safe St. Patrick’s Day!