It’s officially the most wonderful time of the year! This time of year is always filled with decorating the house, spending time with family, and wrapping Christmas gifts – we took it upon ourselves to create a simple go-to list of our favorite local holiday activities around Louisville, KY!
It’s time to celebrate the magic of Christmas with some stops at these holiday spots:
- Snap a Photo With Santa: Christmas isn’t the same without snapping a photo with Old Saint Nick himself! You can catch Santa at any of the following malls this season up until Christmas Eve; Green Tree, Mall St. Matthews, Oxmoor, Jefferson, Bass Pro Shops, and Cabela’s.
- Bundle Up and Go Ice Skating: Enjoy some serious winter fun ice skating at the Paristown Ice Skating Rink, now through January 2nd!
- Enjoy Drive Thru Christmas Lights: Now through December 26th you can enjoy wintry scenes and thousands of Christmas lights from the comfort and warmth of your very own car at the Winter Woods Spectacular at Iroquois Park, tickets are $35 per car.
- Knock Out Your Christmas Shopping: Stop by the Kentucky Expo Center on December 10th, 11th, or 12th for the local Christmas gift and decor show.
- Stop by Jingle Fest: Enjoy some indoor winter fun with indoor ice skating, live music, and more at Silver Street Parks Jingle Fest! Held for 2 days on December 10th and 11th, purchase tickets in advance online.
- Pictures with The Grinch! Bring your kids along to snag a picture with the Grinch at Fresco Tea Bar on December 11th from 2 PM to 4 PM.
- Catch a Christmas Movie: The Kentucky Science Center is boasting with Christmas spirit this season! Travel through the seven levels of the candy cane forest and past the sea of twirly-swirly gumdrops on your way to our 4-story digital theater where you’ll watch the family holiday classic Elf. This event is on December 18th at 5:30 PM, purchase tickets in advance online.
- See The Nutcracker On Ice! Catch The Louisville Skating Academy’s presentation of The Nutcracker! The magic will take place under the lights at the Iceland Sports Complex on December 18th and 19th at 1:30 PM and 4:30 PM each day. Purchase your tickets in advance online and enjoy the show.
If you are looking to bring holiday magic to your very own home by elevating your curb appeal with some holiday decor, Four Seasons Landscape Management is here to help professionally prep your yard for decorations with a fall clean up and winter snow removal. We proudly serve several areas around Louisville, book online with us today here! Happy holidays to you!