Just because the seasons are changing doesn’t mean it’s time to stop purchasing local produce and goods from Kentucky vendors! In Louisville, we’re lucky to have a handful of farmers’ markets that are open year-round. Here is your go-to list of year-round farmers markets in Louisville, KY to keep your kitchen vibrant with produce and local goods all year long!
- Jeffersontown Farmers Market
- Open every Saturday 9 AM – 12 PM
- 10434 Watterson Trail Jeffersontown, KY 40299
- Fresh local produce, sweet treats, cheese, canned goods, crafts & more!
- Bardstown Road Farmers Market
- Open every Saturday 10 AM – 12 PM
- 1722 Bardstown Road Louisville, KY 40205
- Hosts nearly 30 vendors every week!
- East End Farmers Market
- Open every Saturday 3 PM – 4 PM
- 13060 Factory Lane Louisville, KY 40245
- Online ordering and curbside pickup are available!
- Jeffersonville Farmers Market
- Open every Saturday 9:30 AM – 12 PM
- Indoors and offers multiple locations!
- Offers sweets, fresh produce, wine, and much more!
Before you head out shopping, always make sure to bring your own bag and both card and cash for payments. Supporting local small Kentucky businesses and vendors is something our community can do all year round. Remember, you can even design and transform your landscape into a place to grow your very own produce! Maybe you could even become a vendor yourself at local markets! For all of your full-service landscaping questions or needs, contact Four Seasons Landscape Management today here!