It’s hard to believe that summer has already come and gone! That means it’s time to start preparing your lawn and landscape for the cold months ahead. Fall cleanups are critical to the health of your lawn for next season, and here’s why your landscape needs a Fall cleanup.
First, what exactly is a Fall cleanup? The systematic collection and removal of any leaves, sticks, and other debris littering your property as a result of the changing seasons.
Benefits of A Fall Cleanup for Your Landscaping:
- Curb Appeal! Your lawn will look neat and tidy after a thorough and professional cleanup.
- Overall Lawn Health. Removing leaves and debris from your yard is important for the overall health of your landscape by preventing the growth of damaging molds, eliminating any hidden residual pests, and disposing of any potentially infected plants.
- Fewer Weeds. The cleaner your landscape, the less opportunity for weeds to grow.
- Hello, green lawn! By eliminating any hazards to your lawn, you give your lawn a jump start on being green, thick, and healthy for next year!
- Enhanced Safety. Fall cleanups include removal of low hanging branches or fallen branches, this enhances your safety when winter hits and snow piles up, you won’t need to worry about heavy branches falling in your yard.
- Peace of Mind! Raking and bagging endless leaves and debris from your lawn and garden beds is a huge headache, save yourself tons of time and give yourself a break – leave it to professional landscapers!
Our fall yard clean-up service includes cutting back perennials, trimming shrubs, pruning small trees, as well as cleaning out leaves and debris from your mulch beds. We live up to our name in lawn care and we proudly provide full-service landscaping to the Louisville, KY area. We have been providing quality professional landscape care since 2005. Book with us online today and leave the fall cleanup to us!